by | | Apps, Guides & Help, Soft
Today I was looking for an easy (non restrictive) way to get some files from my iPhone without using iTunes and I found this software iFunBox, its totally free and you don’t need to have your iPhone (for example) jail braked.
Just install it, unlock your phone, connect it to your PC and your phone contents will be shown inside the software. You can drag and drop any file you see and copy it to your PC.
The website claims you can do the following things with the software:
- iFunBox for Windows Version 2.6
- Import/Export music, video, photo and ringtone files
- Accelerated thumbnail preview in Camera Roll
- Optimized device connection 2x speed up
- Alert for failing to connect the device
- Fixed crashing issue on errors
by | | Apple, Mobile & Tablets, Opinion & Ideas
The following is a list of reasons on why Apple should support the use of a mouse on the iPad.
1) I already do a lot of things with the iPad. Several other things I wish to be able to do them with the iPad but I cant because using touchpad for them is really a pain.
2) Its really complicated to select a cell on an Excel sheet. OK, not Excel but any other spreadsheet App. I don’t want to zoom in to be able to correctly select the cell I want.
3) Using an RDP (Remote Desktop) or TeamViewer session with the touch interface is not comfortable at all. In the end you are trying to control a remote computer designed to work with a mouse, without it. (more…)
by | | Apple, Apps, Opinion & Ideas, Soft
Me and my girlfriend have iPhones & iPads (well technically I dont have an iPhone yet), that would be 4 devices. We bought the devices at the same time so the chances of picture names overlapping is preety high.
I use Windows and my girlfriend too, and when we have to download files from our devices into our folder structures (which we share on the network) then some overwrite could occur if we are not really paying enough attention at the Overwrite? question.
by | | Mobile & Tablets, Opinion & Ideas
What I am about to write not everybody will understand. I am geek, a person who really love all kind of technology software, hardware, gadgets and so. I really miss my smartphone, and I will tell you why:
My girlfriend and I moved to Switzerland a little more than 6 months ago, the contrast with Argentina (where we used to live) is really enormous, and we really love being here. When we decided to leave our country, we sold everything, including our smartphones. I used to have an old Samsung Galaxy S (yes, the first one) which already feels like a dinosaur old. When we arrived to Switzerland I was given an iPhone 4S at the company where I temporary worked for three months, and I loved it. It was my first experience with an iPhone, the whole experience was “it just works” although I understand that the contrast between this mobile and the one I used to have is also very big in terms of technology…
by | | Apps, Mobile & Tablets, Reviews
I´ve been searching for a Grocery list App for iPhone, the idea is to share the same list with my girlfriend so both of us can add items to it, of course the items must sync between the devices automatically…
At first I´ve tried with iOS 6 Reminders, but because of a glitch I already reported to Apple the lists cant be shared (as calendars do). I tested some Apps and after not finding what I was searching for I decided to ask on Twitter, Then Jeff Hunter, one of the Co-Founder´s of the development suggested me to try AnyList…
I´ve installed the App on my girlfiend´s iPhone and on my iPad (Jeff told me they are planning to release an iPad version too so it looks nicer). Then I registered from both devices, created a list and clicked on Share, I just had to add my girlfiend´s email address and ready to go! We both had the same list of stuff, we can add items and 2 seconds later the item shows on the other device, the same happens if we check out an item…