Today I was looking for an easy (non restrictive) way to get some files from my iPhone without using iTunes and I found this software iFunBox, its totally free and you don’t need to have your iPhone (for example) jail braked.
Just install it, unlock your phone, connect it to your PC and your phone contents will be shown inside the software. You can drag and drop any file you see and copy it to your PC.
The website claims you can do the following things with the software:
- iFunBox for Windows Version 2.6
- Import/Export music, video, photo and ringtone files
- Accelerated thumbnail preview in Camera Roll
- Optimized device connection 2x speed up
- Alert for failing to connect the device
- Fixed crashing issue on errors